- Welcome to 1942!
- The Third-Reich is the dominant world power.
- Ancient Meteorite Revealed To Be Burnt Burger
- Cure For Senility Found, But Lost Before Being Recorded
- Japenese offensive on front lines a failure, thousands dead!
- This Space For Rent
- Moscow falls to the Reich!
- Timmy Falls Down Well, Climbing Needs Work
- Führer said to be in good health
Class HistoryThe Wells-class timeship was launched at some point in the 29th century. It was arrowhead-shaped and contained the starship components familiar from Starfleet starships of the 24th century but in a more compact and advanced arrangement. The hull had been specifically designed for time travel and featured carefully crafted temporal geometry contours. This design enabled the Wells class to protect the timeline. Although their mission was peaceful, vessels of the class were equipped with weapons. The bridge was located on top of the primary hull.
The Wells-class starships had been commissioned at the University of Copernicus by the Temporal Integrity Commission, as signified on their dedication plaques.